Sunday, April 26, 2009

Journal Question #5 My major

I am a petroleum geologist. When I was child my dream was to be pilot, but my mother was afraid and worried with the job’s gravity. I remember the day that my mother asked me “what are you enjoying in?” and “what do you will be in future?” She already knew what my answer could be but it was just a question, she expected different answer. At that moment, I stared at her and to be honest I really had no idea about the kind of major I would want to pursue. She told me! Why not on land? Why have to be in air? Because of this I decided change my mind. Furthermore, by coincidence on television was passing the geology survey done by Bauma who is one of the most famous geoscientist in world. I was so fascinated with program that I could extrapolate my idea why not on land with geology program. Since that time I never change my mind, I did my undergraduate degree many years ago, so my interest keep growing more and more. However, I love it that is part of my life and I feel it in my blood. I pretend to take a master degree as soon as possible. I realized that this is appropriate for me and everything works by instinct specially when oil discover is made, It become one page written in my heart, one poem and one thought. It is my destiny.

1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting! I've never known anyone with this specialization.

    ReplyDelete