Sunday, April 12, 2009

Journal Question #3

This is hard and difficult topic to narrate because I never expected myself as a deceased. Moreover, it is difficult express our characteristic because it belongs in our qualities that it is a part of our personality. Our personality given by someone close to us reflect more coherence than given by ourselves. However, If one day I die, I will like that my inscription on tombstone to be taken from biblical scripture. For example, “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God” This can express one of my quality as a servant of God. I think this message as epitaph will be a good example because who read will be motivated and inspirited to the word of God. Nevertheless, I will be satisfied with legacy because it is a law of life and no one can deny. This is one constant because children will do the same following to a similar goal. Legacy for many cultures is a patrimony with moral obligation that you have to handle. I consider as best legacy a guarantee for children’s education not material things. I would be remembered as a loyal for God, family, friends and Country.

1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting, I can't think of anything better to have on one's gravestone than the Word.

    ReplyDelete